Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
You will be joining the fast-moving IT Corporate Engineering team that designs, builds, deploys, and enhances networks and systems that supports Argo’s business and engineering operations. You will serve on this team as the leading expert for our Workday, a Tier 1 asset supporting our payroll, benefits, and people operations specialists.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for system administration of the Workday system including design, implementation, documentation, and support
- Design, develop both internally and with outside vendors, and provide training on the use of integrations from Workday to current and future Argo tools including financial systems, recruiting systems, and IT systems
- Assist in configuring Business Processes, Core HCM and Security functional areas within the Workday system
- Conduct unit testing and provide production support on an ongoing basis
- Act as a functional point of contact between other functional departments and IT/HR leaders to gather requirements on new configuration, triage production breaks, identify and determine solutions and/or workarounds for technical issues
- Support upgrades, interfaces to other core business systems, interfaces to external systems, and help to define and support IT processes
- Create, maintain, and adjust integrations between Workday and various benefits vendors (using XML, XSLT)
- Conduct semiannual new release preparation and testing and review software updates and releases and assist with testing as required
- Create, maintain, and adjust integrations with global payroll vendors, including Workday Global Payroll Connector and PECI.
- Integrate and maintain payroll journal entry creation with Netsuite.
- Ensure all configuration updates follow proper procedures and workflow in order to comply with internal audit requirements
- Manage Workday contractor support including provisioning/de-provisioning accounts, overseeing tasking, and holding contractors accountable to deliverables and deadlines
- Work closely with end users to prioritize and manage completion of support tickets
- Track and report support metrics
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- Workday HCM, Benefits, Security certifications preferred
- 3+ years' experience with Workday integration capabilities, including XML and XSLT integration scripts
- Process-oriented problem solver who can execute tasks to completion on tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Deep technical understanding of Workday environment with capability of taking a holistic view of complex systems
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Proven communication skills, with well-developed verbal and written abilities
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, good judgment, mature, and positive attitude
- Ability to perform in fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Background in database management desirable
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.