Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The requirements and process manager owns the core systems engineering processes used by cross- functional teams and partners organizations (Requirement management, Configuration, Change process, PDP), with special emphasis on requirement management.
They will be responsible for defining, enforcing and maintaining those processes throughout the life of the program, including making continual improvement as the organization evolves. They will be responsible for setting up, configuring and managing the tools. They also will proactively propose updates of processes and tool configuration based on lessons learned, best practices and emerging program needs. The process and tool manager ensures that staff is appropriately trained, that training is readily available and provides training themselves.
What you’ll do:
- Define and document processes in line with industry best practices, while balancing Argo’s unique needs
- Ensure that processes are clearly communicated to all relevant stakeholders
- Act as a quality manager, ensuring that processes are followed
- Ensure that trainings and training materials are available to different user groups
- Become an expert of the requirement tool
- Manage the tools, collaborate with Argo IT and tool providers to configure, add features, manage licences
- Develop and track metrics and generate reports for the leadership team
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Five years of related systems engineering experience, deriving & managing requirements
- Demonstrated experience setting up and managing projects in Jama (preferably), and/or other requirements management tools, such as DOORS or Polarion
- Experience defining requirements and test cases for embedded systems
- Familiarity with relevant standards such as ISO26262, ARP4754, DO-178
- Technical breadth and leadership skills to bridge various function teams
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Highly desirable experience includes:
- Automotive design and development engineering
- SysML-based requirements modeling tools, such as MagicDraw
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.