Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The IT PMO at Argo is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Analyst to lead successful delivery of multiple projects simultaneously and support the advancement and maturity of the PMO Team and Processes. The successful candidate has proven hands-on experience leading multiple IT and/or Cyber Security projects through delivery simultaneously. In addition, this person must show strong organizational skills and a natural desire to help clearly articulate technical information more easily.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for facilitating work sessions to effectively capture business requirements, build and maintain project plans, demonstrates hands-on leadership for the completion of all required project documentation and efforts to complete on-time and on-budget projects
- Mentors and trains cross-functional teams on scope definition, control, change and risk management
- Advocates and promotes standard use and value of project management best practices within agile environments
- Supports the maintenance and execution of project plans across varying scope and complexities
- Ensures Argo policies and standards are maintained
- Daily interaction with cross-functional individual contributors and executives to lead projects through successful completion
- Demonstrates strong technical-functional writing skills of workflows and swimlanes
What we’re looking for:
- Requires minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years IT Project Management/Analyst experience
- Disciplined, self-starter seeking continuous improvement
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Organized, energetic, motivated, flexible, passionate, disciplined
- Previous experience eliciting requirements and documenting project and process management deliverables with cross-functional resources
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience utilizing Project Management tools, such as the Jira, Smartsheets, LucidCharts
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.