Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The Manufacturing Systems Engineering team at Argo AI is responsible for building, delivering, and supporting Argo’s software releases to our engineering and manufacturing partners. You will be working with a highly cross-functional team of systems, software, and hardware engineers. As a Test Engineer on the Manufacturing Systems team, you will be responsible for supporting Argo’s Tier1 and OEM partners in the manufacturing and integration of Argo’s self-driving systems.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop processes and tools for manufacturing environments.
- Define the software needed for the testing and manufacturing of sophisticated sensors and computing systems.
- Support the scaling of manufacturing systems through full product life cycles.
- Contribute to development of integration, testing, and validation software targeting a wide array of hardware used in Argo’s self-driving systems.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in test & manufacturing environments for embedded systems, including automated testing.
- Programming experience in at least one language such as Python or C++.
- A deep understanding of embedded systems fundamentals, including knowledge of protocols, interfaces, and software stacks commonly used in automotive, robotics, medical, or similar industries.
- Knowledge of software and associated frameworks in engineering/manufacturing environments for testing, verification/validation, change control, configuration/release management, etc.
- Experience with Hardware-in-Loop systems.
- A record of owning projects successfully and working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience writing concise, clear, and detailed engineering documentation.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Open to travel to remote offices, test facilities, engineering partners, and manufacturing partners.
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.