Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
The Argo AI Software TPM team is a highly dynamic and cross-functional team. The team is responsible for the planning, technical cross-check, and plan execution of everything from lower level tasks to organizational level projects. This role will focus on supporting the different perception teams from Detection to Calibration and Localization. As a TPM, you will be responsible for leading planning and execution across multiple teams and initiatives within the Perception group to support the design, development, and optimization of new machine learning algorithms and AV software.
What you’ll do:
- Work with team leads, individual contributors, and other TPMs (Software and Hardware) to advance the Argo AI software products and processes
- Work with perception teams to develop and optimize timing requirements, objectives, and interdependencies with activities such as, but not limited to: AV feature improvement and development, AV performance enhancements, traditional computer vision techniques and training and management of machine learning models
- Develop detailed implementation plans, maintain alignment, and monitor program status across multiple activities to reduce or remove dependencies
- Ensure timely delivery of deliverables and system capabilities according to an evolving, and faced-paced, program schedule
- Maintain a strong technical understanding of the entirety of the program across the entire lifecycle
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Experience working with Machine Learning or Computer Vision techniques
- Hands-on experience and strong background with modern project/software management processes and tools, e.g., agile, scrum, Jira/Rally, SmartSheets, and Google Suite
- Hyper-organized mindset - able to be an influencer of projects to lead development, operations, and logistics toward a common goal
- Works effectively under extreme pressure - consistently delivers excellent results and high output rates in a fast-paced environment
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.