Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
Our deployment team creates the software responsible for getting the bits onto the vehicles in a timely and efficient manner, as well as providing the fleet operations team with the additional tooling required for maximizing their testing capabilities. As a member of the deployment team, you’ll have a front-row seat to the future of autonomous vehicles and play a critical role in moving humanity into the next era of safe and reliable transportation.
What you’ll do:
- Build the next generation of deployment software and tooling for deploying our autonomy stack to cars and data centers
- Leverage your in-depth knowledge of computing hardware and software to squeeze the most out of the onboard embedded compute system
- Grow your software development skills by working side by side with some of the most talented and experienced engineers in the world
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Strong software skills in one or more programming languages is required. A desire for self-improvement is crucial for improving on the state of the art
- Personal or Professional experience when solving practical programming problems in Python and/or Rust
- Excellent communication and people skills: you will be working cross functionally throughout many different teams within Argo
- Hands-on experience with Linux based Operating Systems and personal computing hardware
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.