Who we are:
Argo AI is in the business of building self-driving technology you can trust. With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s largest automakers, we’re building self-driving technology that is engineered to scale globally and transform mobility for millions.
Talented individuals join our team because they share our purpose to make it safe, easy, and enjoyable for everyone to get around cities. We aspire to impact key industries that move people and goods, from ride hailing to deliveries.
Meet the team:
- Be a part of building a virtual world for testing the vehicle software allowing us to iterate quickly, test safely before getting to a car, and validating the software for industry approval
- Develop a wide range of software from simulating the complex behaviors of cars, pedestrians, and other actors in the real world to providing simulation infrastructure and user interfaces for designing and running tests consistently at scale
- Continually develop and refine efficient and highly-parallelized software for running millions of simulation at scale
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Strong C++ software skills are required.
- Preference for candidates knowledge of or willingness to gain stronger software engineering knowledge in python.
- Preference for candidates with hands on experience writing multi-threaded software
- Preference for candidates with hands on experience who have built simulation environments for real platforms, or for realistic gaming engines
- Candidates should have a customer driven focus who intimately understand the challenges of working with complex systems and have a quantitative/data driven approach to improve system performance
- Strong presentation and communication skills are desired
What we offer you:
- High-quality individual and family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and the option to elect voluntary life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid medical leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Complimentary daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Professional development reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted programs that include legal services, identity theft protection, pet insurance, and more
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in late 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,000-person strong company with strategic partnerships with two of the world’s leading automakers: Ford and Volkswagen. Our self-driving system is the first with commercial deployment plans for Europe and the U.S., and thanks to an ability to tap into both automakers’ global reach, our technology platform has the largest geographic deployment potential of any self-driving technology to date.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.