Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
The Argo Software TPM team is a highly dynamic and cross-functional team. The team is responsible for the planning, technical cross-check, and plan execution of everything from lower level tasks to organizational level projects. This role is also responsible for aiding in the continuing evolution of Argo Software develop and planning processes. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in, and get the job done.
We are looking for TPMs to partner with teams including, but not limited to, Machine Learning, Analytics, Perception, and Motion Planning & Controls.
What you’ll do:
- Work with team leads, individual contributors, and other TPMs (Software and Hardware) to advance the Argo software products and processes
- Work with software leads to develop and optimize timing requirements, objectives, and interdependencies
- Develop detailed implementation plans, maintain alignment, and monitor program status across multiple activities to reduce or remove dependencies
- Ensure timely delivery of deliverables and system capabilities according to an evolving, and faced-paced, program schedule
- Maintain a strong technical understanding of the entirety of the program across the entire lifecycle
- Responsible for the standing up the infrastructure for Argo
- Driving the program to success by defining the roadmap objectives
- Using data driven decision making to prioritize future development items in the backlog
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Experience working with autonomous or machine learning systems
- Hands-on experience and strong background with modern project/software management processes and tools, e.g., agile, scrum, Jira/Rally, SmartSheets, and Google Suite
- Hyper-organized mindset - able to be an influencer of projects to lead development, operations, and logistics toward a common goal
- Works effectively under extreme pressure - consistently delivers excellent results and high output rates in a fast-paced environment
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup