Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
Argo AI is looking for an engineer to join our team of highly skilled Network Engineers. The team is responsible for providing highly responsive support and end-to-end problem management and deployment for the Argo network infrastructure as well as automation and tooling to help the organization scale rapidly..
What you’ll do:
- Support a rapidly expanding network infrastructure
- Experience working on a team of strong technical people with responsibility for the operation of mission-critical systems and services
- Deliver complex projects, including coordinating and driving issues to resolution autonomously utilizing excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Work cross-functionally with highly technical software and hardware engineering teams, understand their goals, and deploy tools and visualizations to get the right data in the hands of teams to make decisions
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years supporting enterprise level network infrastructure
- Experience with root cause analysis and error correction
- A willingness to learn and internalize new technologies
- Former or current role as a network engineer
- Demonstrated understanding of orchestration ability to automate tasks in Python, Ansible, Terraform
- CCNP/CCIE certifications highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization, including Engineering, Program Management, Operations, and Senior Leadership
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision and keep up with a fast moving environment via effective prioritization and time management
- Key service experience: Wireless, Core Networking, DNS/DHCP, Firewalls, Cloud Service integration, SDWAN
- Product experience preferred: Palo Alto Networks, Cisco Switching/Routing
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain core documentation and understand these key deliverables
- Linux and OSX experience a plus
- AWS and GCP experience desirable
- Experience with scalable/dynamic network monitoring/reporting tools
- Experience in a global, fast-growing startup environment is highly preferred
- Understanding of dependent systems such as Compute and Storage environments is required
- Fundamental understanding of network infrastructure security practices
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup