Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
The Cyber Security Architecture Team serves as a core pillar in the Cyber Security organization leading the way to strengthen Argo’s corporate security posture. The team is dedicated to ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Argo’s people, systems, networks, infrastructure, and partners. These goals are achieved through requirements gathering, secure architecture and system design, procurement and partner security reviews, and certification of critical business tools that impact security.
What you’ll do:
- Work with internal stakeholders to architect secure systems, infrastructures, and processes
- Consult with the Project Management organization to formulate business requirements to ensure alignment with Argo’s cyber security needs
- Partner with internal Argo teams to review contracts and perform third-party security assessments on potential and existing partners on an as-needed and recurring basis
- Perform reviews of internally-developed architectures, systems, infrastructures, and processes to ensure alignment with Argo’s cyber security standards
- Perform security reviews of third-party software and services
- Plan and realize the maturity of Argo’s corporate cyber security posture
- Participate in and contribute to security awareness training
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational webinars; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent degree or experience required
- Experience applying cyber security frameworks from standards bodies such as NIST, ISO, CIS, or ISACA
- Experience architecting secure infrastructures in hybrid-cloud environments
- Experience writing business requirements documents for projects and processes
- Familiarity in performing third-party security assessments
- Familiarity with the challenges of securing IoT devices and supporting infrastructures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when dealing with internal stakeholders and partners
- Experience in writing technical and non-technical reports
- Applicable certifications (Sec+, GSEC, CySA+, ISC2, etc.) are a plus
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment is a must
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup