Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
The Cyber Security Operations Team serves as a core pillar in the Cyber Security organization focusing on threat incident responses, intelligence gathering, situational awareness, event logging, alert monitoring, and vulnerability and malicious code management. The team works with internal and external resources to mature Argo’s awareness of and response to threats. Individuals contributors in this role can expect to work closely with security operations center personnel, partners, customers, and systems.
What you’ll do:
- Triage alerts and contribute to incident response reports
- Review and correlate SIEM data to improve notable event identification
- Participate in incident response activities
- Work with internal and external threat intelligence resources to prioritize work
- Contribute to and participate in Argo AI’s incident response planning and testing
- Work as part of a team that responds to cyber security events and incidents
- Partner with the IT and Network teams to remediate to ensure the most secure operating environment for the business
- Participate in and contribute to security awareness training
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational webinars; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent degree or experience required
- Experience applying cyber security frameworks from standards bodies such as NIST, ISO, CIS, or ISACA
- Experience securing Windows, Mac OS, and Linux servers and workstations
- Experience in writing technical and non-technical incident reports
- Familiarity with EDR tools such as Carbon Black, CrowdStrike, etc
- Familiarity with vulnerability management tools like Insight VM, Tenable Security Center, Qualys, etc
- Familiarity with SIEM tools like Splunk, LogRhythm, QRadar, AlienVault, etc
- Applicable certifications (Sec+, GSEC, CySA+, ISC2, etc.) are a plus
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment is a must
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup