Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
The cybersecurity team at Argo ensures that our ecosystem of internal infrastructure and our vehicle systems are protected from harmful attacks, unauthorized access, and anything else that could interfere with the safety of our employees or the operation of any self-driving vehicle.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in engineering projects to identify threats and vulnerabilities in our infrastructure, software and system architectures
- Define cybersecurity requirements for and work with engineering teams to successfully deliver on new software and hardware products for our self-driving vehicles
- Manage the timely development, review, change and approval of the security specifications
- Participate in hardware and software systems design reviews
- Work with Systems V&V team for validation of security requirements
- Work with the system safety team to converge on a provably secure and safe architecture that meets overall product commercialization goals
- Research and develop threat intelligence briefings that are pertinent to our industry, company, and product
- Work with engineering teams from concept through implementation, representing the consideration of security in the design throughout the process
- Analyze tools for and results of secure code analyzers and work with Director of Product Security and software leads on secure development practices
- Understand the competitive self-driving vehicle landscape and the safety/security standards
- Work closely with Argo’s Chief Information Officer and cybersecurity team to ensure that the product is meeting cybersecurity requirements for highest degree of safety required in our self-driving vehicles
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Experience leading a team of engineers and working with engineering leads to design, implement, and test secure architectures
- Ability to drive engineering results that are product focused and rooted in pragmatism
- Ability to analyze threat and vulnerability information to prioritize for current and future architectures
- Familiarity with security design patterns for software and systems
- Familiarity with CI/CD build eco system, one or more Programming Languages
- Ability to learn and use static and dynamic analysis tools to evaluate software to find and remove vulnerabilities
- Ability to develop and implement novel and advanced security analysis techniques
- Ability to develop and explain technical decisions and recommendations effectively with technical and non-technical audiences through verbal and written communications that lead to actionable and measurable improvements
- Proven ability to perform meticulous work with careful attention to detail but performed in a very fast-paced and exciting environment to identify threats, defects and weaknesses in complex systems, and to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Expertise in security practices related to Cyber-Physical Vehicle Systems - J3061
- Curiosity for designing to thwart threats and vulnerabilities that may not even exist today!
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup