Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
The Argo Test and Integration team is responsible for safely operating our fleet of self-driving development vehicles every day, as well as, testing and incorporating the latest updates from the software and hardware development teams. The Vehicle Operations team provides clear, concise and actionable feedback that drives technology development and increases operational efficiency and effectiveness.
The Simulation Operations team is responsible for the creation and maintenance of simulation scenarios to test the autonomous vehicle software stack. This role will be responsible for ensuring the smooth execution of day to day activities, ensuring compliance with team standards as well as the evaluation of team performance. This role will also maintain clear and accurate documents on day to day operations policies and procedures.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement sim scenario creation training programs for new and existing staff
- Act as a liaison between the sim operations team and the rest of the organization
- Work with team leads, individual contributors and TPMs to align on backlog priority to be completed by the operations team
- Provide input on tooling update needs based on feedback from tooling operators, future needs and new AV capabilities
- Develop and maintain tracking mechanisms to report on team performance and areas of improvement
- Identify areas for improvement and coordinate improvements across simulation production workflows
What we’re looking for:
- Associates or Bachelors degree in any field of study or equivalent experience
- Previous work experience in an operations team environment
- Previous experience creating technical training programs
- Previous experience leading a team in a high pressure environment
- Previous experience working with simulation tooling
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Willingness to travel to various operating areas as needed
- Proven track record of delivering high priority assignments efficiently
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup