Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
The Analytics team is responsible for delivering the platform and services needed to ingest, transform, store, query, and analyze the data needed to provide actionable insights and drive decision making at Argo AI. We will serve the analytics needs of the entire organization including Hardware, Software, Operations, Management, and Support teams. We are hiring experienced Visualization Engineers to work with teams across Argo to deliver meaningful visualizations of their data to enable data driven decision making. This is a high visibility role that will provide the opportunity to learn about, interact with, and add significant value to every part of our company supporting our goal of building safe and efficient self-driving vehicles.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across all Engineering and Operations groups to build data visualizations that enable them to better understand the performance of their systems and organizations
- Integrate visualizations with BI tooling like Looker and Python Notebook tools like Jupyter and Zeppelin
- Train and support users of our data visualizations
- Own initiatives from inception to implementation
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Experience working as a lead or senior level Data Visualization Engineer
- Significant visualization engineering experience working with tools like D3, Plotly, WebGL, and others
- Experience building custom data visualizations in tools like Looker, Tableau, Qlikview or for Python notebooks like Jupyter or Zeppelin
- Strong team player that can collaborate effectively with customers and other teams
- Ability to own initiatives end to end and work with clients directly on fulfilling their visualization needs
- Strong presentation and communication skills
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup