Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
Machine learning plays a critical role in the success of Argo AI. Today’s autonomous vehicles require a large amount of labeled data to train and test algorithms across all parts of the AV stack. Join a team using cutting edge technologies to create solutions for labeling highly detailed and complex data that empower our autonomous vehicles.
What you’ll do:
- Author and direct the process and output of labeling production units at Argo AI
- Manage organization-wide departmental communication for production and output capabilities
- Ensure all quality metrics are being met while also meeting timing and throughput requirements
- Manage feedback from operations, quality assurance efforts, and software tool testing leads and continuously improve tool operator team performance and quality
- Answer and document questions regarding Operator requirements when corner cases arise
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Strong Vendor management experience with a proven history of managing overseas operations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to document the results of daily activities
- Penchant for details, obsessed about delivering at high quality, and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment and bring effective structure and process to make a team go fast
- Experience in managing remote third party teams and achieving high quality and throughput productivity
- Involvement in cultivating relationships with third-party providers
- Ability to work effectively with technical teams, in particular prior experience working with software teams a plus
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup