Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
We view internships as an incredibly valuable part of our culture and of our recruiting pipeline. It’s our opportunity to see you in action in a way that is far more informative than an interview. For you, it is an opportunity to demonstrate your skills and character in a real world setting. Moreover, it is an opportunity for personal and professional development while learning something new and contributing to Argo AI’s effort to change the world!
Every intern will be paired with a senior member of our staff who will provide guidance and mentorship for the duration of the internship. Interns are considered contributing members of our project teams and participate in project meetings. Join us for a unique 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, a fun work environment, and community-building.
We’re looking for an ambitious, high achieving self-starter who has a passion for transformative technologies. This role will be part of a core team that is tasked with developing and executing Argo AI’s business strategy. You will work on a 10-12 week project that will drive meaningful change in our business and play a part in shaping this nascent industry.
The MBA intern will have an opportunity to contribute in a number of areas. For example, the intern may help in identifying potential acquisitions/investments, developing the partnerships strategy for new markets, or executing on our current partnerships plan. Specific projects will be assigned at the start of the internship.
What you’ll do:
- The MBA intern will have an opportunity to contribute in a number of areas
- Intern may help identify potential acquisitions/investments
- Develop the partnerships strategy for new market
- Execute on current partnership plans
- Special projects will be assigned at the start of the internship
What we’re looking for:
- Pursuing a degree in a full-time MBA program with an expected graduation date between December 2020 and June 2021
- Have authorization to work in the United States
- Be able to complete a 10-12 week program beginning in May or June 2020
- Demonstrated interest in transportation and/or self driving technology
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and project management skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Capable of operating successfully in unstructured and highly dynamic environments
- Prior experience with commercial negotiations a plus
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Commuter reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup