Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
Our Finance team is nimble, collaborative, and understands the importance and value of being a true team player. We are seeking an action and detail oriented, data driven teammate with strong financial modeling and business analysis skills to own modeling for strategic initiatives and go to market models, partnering closely with the Strategy team.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain various financial models that support different business applications, such as business plan development and new market opportunity assessment
- Produce financial reporting tools and metrics that are flexible and incorporate multi-dimensional views to support both internal and external stakeholder requirements
- Analyze results from the models to summarize key takeaways and proposals
- Clearly document and explain changes in plan updates along with recommended actions to rebalance investment as needed to maintain targets and performance
- Evaluate opportunities to improve overall P&L return on investment
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; preferably Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics or similar field; MBA a plus
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in heavy quant-related fields such as investment banking, corporate finance, management consulting, etc
- Advanced capabilities in financial modeling preferred, such as Monte Carlo analysis, VBA scripting, SQL, R
- Must have strong analytical skills as well as the ability to research strategic initiatives, prepare analysis, and recommend viable solutions to business partners
- Experience working in a fast growing technology company, venture capital, or corporate development function
- Experience in related industry: tech, transportation, hardware preferred
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving environment
- “Can do” attitude and team player
- Detail and action oriented
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup