Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
The Analytics team is responsible for delivering the platform and services needed to ingest, transform, store, query, and analyze the data needed to provide actionable insights and drive decision making at Argo AI. We will serve the analytics needs of the entire organization including Hardware, Software, Operations, Management, and Support teams. We are hiring experienced Data Scientists to work with teams across Argo to curate meaningful insights from their data to enable data driven decision making. This is a high visibility role that will provide the opportunity to learn about, interact with, and add significant value to every part of our company supporting our goal of building safe and efficient self-driving vehicles.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and satisfy their data analysis requirements
- Leverage BI tools, SQL, and Python to deliver meaningful metrics, reports, and data visualizations
- Help define and promote Data Analytics strategy and best practices
- Provide training and support to empower users of our analytics platform
- Work with big data platforms to develop queries, write reports, and build visualizations
- Apply statistical methods to support high quality and meaningful data analyses
- Work with modern cloud, big data, and analytics technologies
- Write Python code to generate and prepare data for analytics
- Own initiatives from inception to implementation
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Experience working as a lead or senior level Data Analyst
- Strong team player that can collaborate effectively with customers and other teams
- Significant experience working with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Experience working with Data Warehouses like Redshift, BigQuery, or Snowflake
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools like Looker, Qlik, or Tableau
- Experience applying statistical methods to data analysis and report development
- Proficiency analyzing data with Python (or R)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup