Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
The Argo Vehicle Operations team is responsible for safely operating our fleet of self-driving development vehicles every day, as well as, testing and incorporating the latest updates from software and hardware development teams. The Vehicle Operations team provides clear, concise and actionable feedback that drives technology development and increases operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Technical program managers at Argo are responsible for the planning, technical cross-check, and plan execution of everything from lower level tasks to organizational level projects. This role is also responsible for aiding in the continuing evolution of Argo Vehicle Operations planning and feedback processes and products. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also deep dive execution of technically complex projects.
What you’ll do:
- Work with team leads, individual contributors, and other TPMs (Software, Hardware, Operations) to advance the Argo Vehicle Operations products and processes
- Work with Vehicle Operations leads to develop and optimize timing requirements, objectives, interdependencies with activities such as, but not limited to:
- Vehicle software and hardware development
- Operations and test tooling development
- Develop and maintain tracking and reporting mechanisms to advise on production, efficiency and effectiveness of our test, integration and fleet operations teams
- Develop detailed implementation plans, maintain alignment, and monitor program status across multiple activities
- Ensure timely delivery of new tooling and system capabilities according to an evolving and fast-paced program schedule
- Use data driven analysis to prioritize both incoming development items and feedback to engineering teams
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's or graduate level degree in engineering, business, management or a relevant field
- Significant hands-on experience and mastery of modern project management role, processes and tools, e.g., Agile, Jira, SmartSheets, and Google Suite
- Experience working in a system integration, test or operations environment
- Experience working with products through full product life cycle, from research and development through to full scale production
- Hyper-organized mindset - able to be an influencer of projects to lead development, operations, and logistics toward a common goal
- Works effectively under pressure - consistently delivers excellent results and high output rates in a fast-paced environment
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup