Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
Vehicle Operations’ essential function at Argo AI is to safely execute the test and road operations initiatives set forth by our engineering team. Vehicle Operations consists of a team of experts who understand Argo AI’s underlying vehicle technology and programs. The team then uses that information to effectively manage efforts to meet our mileage and performance goals. These programs will provide detailed feedback to our engineering team on how our vehicles are performing. We are looking for a safety oriented and highly motivated Vehicle Operations Learning & Development Lead to join our team and help us realize this vision.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the AVS Test Specialist training program. This includes the creation and maintenance of the training program curriculum and ensuring it’s designed for a wide variety of learners. You will also manage the AVS Test Managers (with a focus on AV training) that are assigned to execute the written curriculum.
- Update the curriculum proactively as needed by engaging with Test Operations/Software & Hardware leads to create meaningful training and continued education material for AVS Test Specialists.
- Obtain AV certification and stay current with the certification to understand the current realities of the autonomous system.
- Administrator of online learning portal to create training and learning materials for the continued development and learning of AVS Test Specialists.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Education
- Minimum of 5 years of classroom teaching experience
- Instructed large classes and created instructional materials for a variety of learners
- Experience creating and utilizing online training portals or webpages for student development and learning
- Desired: Master’s Degree in Curriculum & Development
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup