Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
We’re looking for an ambitious, high achieving self-starter who has a passion for the intersection of technology and mobility. This role will lead the core team that is tasked with developing and executing Argo AI’s business strategy. You will work cross-functionally with our finance, systems, and engineering teams to research potential business models, analyze the competitive landscape, and build business cases to bring to the executive team.
What you’ll do:
- Gather data, structure problems, perform analyses and draw conclusions. Research technical and business issues
- Develop theses, market assessments, and drive insights
- Present data-driven recommendations and optimize our current go-to-market strategy
- Build compelling cases for new opportunities & develop insightful recommendations on strategic initiatives to senior leadership
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Finance, Business or other quantitative field of study - MBA preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience, with at least 3 years in strategy consulting or a corporate strategy role
- Experience utilizing financial and other data to develop insights and drive business recommendations
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Capable of operating successfully in an unstructured and highly dynamic environment
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup