Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
The Analytics team is responsible for delivering the platform and services needed to ingest, transform, store, query, and visualize the data needed to provide actionable insights and drive decision making at Argo AI. This team will serve the analytics needs of the entire organization including Hardware, Software, Operations, Management, and Support teams. We are hiring experienced Software Engineers to help deliver systems and services that streamline the integration, analysis, and reporting of data. This is a high visibility role that will provide the opportunity to learn about, interact with, and add significant value to every part of our company supporting our goal of building safe and efficient self-driving vehicles.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements for data analytics tools and services
- Help define and promote Data Engineering strategy and best practices
- Deliver tools to streamline data integration, quality control, visualization, and reporting
- Build data pipelines to our analytics platform to expand its scope and value
- Work with big data platforms to develop queries, write reports, and build visualizations
- Work with modern cloud, big data, and analytics technologies
- Provide training and support to empower users of our analytics platform
- Participate in code and architectural reviews
- Own initiatives from inception to implementation
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Strong team player that can collaborate effectively with others
- Experience working as a lead or senior level Software/Data Engineers
- Experience building highly scalable, reliable, and maintainable data systems
- Experience building and working with ETL/ELT tooling
- Experience working with the Hadoop ecosystem (Spark, Hive, etc.)
- Experience working with Data Warehouses (Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, etc.)
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Qlik, Looker, etc.)
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure platforms (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Significant experience working with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Strong presentation and communication skills
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup