Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
We are looking for highly motivated and technically deep Product Manager to join our team and help us realize this vision. This role will be part of a core team that is tasked with developing and executing Argo AI’s product strategy. You will work closely with our engineering, business, and operations teams to define and bring our self-driving product vision to market.
What you’ll do:
- Translate our customers’ needs into clearly defined technical requirements backed by data and comprehensive industry knowledge
- Evaluate the market opportunities, define product roadmap, and launch/roll-out strategy to scale our solutions
- Engage closely with the engineering and operations teams to inform decisions that balance timing, cost, features, and performance, while staying true to the product strategy and vision
- Serve as a cross-functional liaison that bridges engineering, business, operations, and regulatory considerations to drive product decisions
- Measure our success and improve our products using principled methods and metrics
- Find innovative ways to accelerate our development, reduce risk, and improve the overall product experience; work with the company to implement these initiatives and fully realize them
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in engineering, physics, computer science or related field. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the hardware and software systems underpinning our self-driving vehicles or a willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Domain knowledge across the transportation, mobility, and sharing economy ecosystems. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the transportation business dynamics in the self-driving space
- Prior operations experience or knowledge preferred. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the logistics and operational components inherent in a transportation business at scale
- Prior experience in Product Management preferred, though not required
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Preferred experience commercializing research efforts and deploying those efforts into a physical product, scaled across multiple markets
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup