Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
This role will be the key person for desktop and application support areas within the IT Technical Operations team.
This position is responsible for planning and designing complex data and voice communication networks. Ideally, you will be able to leverage new technologies and systems to meet the growing adaptation of processes focused on automation and orchestration within the corporate environment. Leverage your experience with tools working with cloud environments in Azure, GCP and/or AWS and across Linux, macOS, Windows environments to ensure proper operations.
What you’ll do:
- Pioneering a new way of thinking about service orchestration: centralizing configuration and automation
- Building the core libraries, frameworks and tools that power standard service development, enhance service resilience and reduce service maintenance overhead
- Supporting and Enhancing our cloud-based development environment
- Creating our next-generation continuous-integration and continuous delivery systems
- The successful candidate will have experience in logical design of networks, research and development, and hands-on configuration
- Configuration management
- Architecture as Code
- Design and build a secure infrastructure
- Deploy and maintain software applications on Linux environments
- Virtual Machine management
- Expected to be a part of an on-call rotation which will require some off-hour support
What we’re looking for:
- Outstanding problem solving and can tackle tough challenges with innovative thinking and determination
- Exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications
- Excellent communication skills and can effectively discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical customers
- Experience with research and development of networking technologies
- Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience with:
- Large scale orchestration, provisioning and container platforms
- Developing and operating large scale distributed systems with high availability
- Distributed systems, performance analysis and web infrastructure
- Led operations for high availability production systems
- Been actively involved in setting infrastructure roadmaps and product strategy
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Software and systems delivery experience
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup