Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
Machine Learning Data & Services provide sensor log data, ground truth labels and accompanying platform and services, for training, testing and validating machine learning models, as well as any AV algorithms or systems that can benefit from accurate annotations. Our end-to-end services include request, data collection/mining, taxonomy management, pipelines (manual or semi-automated), metrics, validation and access/query of such data. Endless exciting challenges exist as we develop new, innovative tools and services that incorporate, visualize, manipulate and interact with both human and machine-generated labels. We are hiring Senior Software Engineers adept in designing and developing rich data visualization and manipulation web tools and supporting services to accelerate our innovation in ML development lifecycles.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage modern web programming languages and frameworks such as TypeScript, React, and D3.js to create rich yet streamlined interactive tools and services
- Work cross functionally with ML team members to investigate and establish novel application approaches to visualize, annotate and manipulate 2D and 3D data coming from multi-modal sensors (such as camera, LiDAR, and radar)
- Participate in agile development process from planning, estimation all the way to optimization, maintenance and support in a test- and monitoring-driven environment practicing CI/CD releases
- Investigate new approaches and technologies that can be leveraged for next generation solutions
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Robotics or a related field
- Experienced in front end web application software development
- Strong problem solving, analytical and OOP skills
- Strong communication skills are required
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup