Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
The Cyber Security Engineer serves as a core member of the Cyber Security team focusing on IT and cloud security challenges. This includes the interpretation and implementation of cyber security best practices for all Argo AI systems. This role is responsible for assisting in securing the technology assets of Argo AI. Individual contributors in this role can expect to work closely with internal customers and their systems.
What you’ll do:
- Provide input to and implement Argo AI’s information security strategy including growing and maintaining security standards and best practices for the organization
- Configure tools to protect Argo AI’s sensitive information, intellectual property, and corporate assets
- Contribute to and participate in Argo AI’s incident response planning and testing
- Work as part of a team that responds to cyber security events and incidents
- Develop remediations for findings from periodic scans of Argo AI’s networks and systems
- Educate the workforce on information security through training and building awareness
- Partner with IT and Cloud Infrastructure teams to ensure the most secure operating environment for the users
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational webinars; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent degree or experience required.
- 2 years cyber security in a hybrid environment (Cloud and on-premise).
- Experience with cloud infrastructures including AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with cloud security auditing tools like GuardDuty, Dome8, DivvyCloud, or Security Monkey.
- Knowledge of SIEM tools like Splunk or LogRhythm.
- Familiarity with monitoring and endpoint protection.
- Applicable certifications (Sec+, GSEC, CySA+, AWS Certifications, etc.) are a plus
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment is a must.
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup