Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
The Cybersecurity team at Argo ensures that our ecosystem of internal infrastructure and our vehicle systems are protected from harmful attacks, unauthorized access, and anything else that could interfere with the safety of our employees or the operation of any self-driving vehicle.
What you’ll do:
- Design and conduct strategic penetration testing program that addresses Argo IT networks, systems, applications, and products (vehicle system)
- Program should include planned tests, security audits, and ad hoc testing
- Analyze penetration test results to write reports identifying risk areas and proposing mitigation alternatives
- Procure and tailor tools (and in some cases develop specialized tools) for penetration testing of the Argo ecosystem
- Analyze and update security policies for effectiveness at meeting security requirements
- Work closely with Argo’s Chief Security Officer, Cybersecurity Manager, the IT team, and the Engineering teams to ensure that the product is meeting cybersecurity requirements for highest degree of safety required in our self-driving vehicles.
- Participate in architecture reviews with engineering leads, developers, and product team as a threat, vulnerability, and risk subject matter expert
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Robotics or a related field
- Applicable Penetration Testing certifications (CEH, OSCP, etc.) are a plus
- Expertise in vulnerabilities and exploits available outside of standard penetration testing tool suites
- Proven proficiency in performing extensive vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and networking architectures
- Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects (e.g., OWASP), network interoperability, cybersecurity, and survivability issues, including cybersecurity best practices and standards
- Knowledge and experience with diverse architectures, large-scale transaction processing environments, external hosted services, and cloud computing environments
- Hands-on experience using and tailoring penetration testing tools (e.g., Kali Linux, NMAP, Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, Metasploit, etc.)
- Proven ability to script tailored code to supplement tool suite
- Specific experience testing operational technology in additional to information technology
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup