Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
At Argo AI, our approach to recruiting is a little different. Here, recruiters and hiring managers work together with equal ownership of the recruiting process to drive hiring and build out teams. As a Technical Recruiter, you will collaborate with hiring managers to design end-to-end recruiting strategies for their roles, source top talent in the industry, and guide them in building out a robust, customized interview process. Our collaborative and specialized approach to recruiting has been recognized as the driving force behind Argo’s incredible advancement in this space.
Successful candidates will play a key role in helping us achieve our ambitious goals by attracting and hiring the world's top engineering talent in a range of disciplines, including software engineering, information technology and robotics software systems. We are searching for highly motivated recruiters who value a team environment and are excited by the opportunity to contribute to the growth of Argo’s most important asset - our talent!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with hiring managers to develop and refine different types of talent needed for the team
- Source effectively, professionally, and with highest integrity across a range of software engineering disciplines
- Identify, engage, and help hire top engineering talent at all levels of seniority
- Adapt to new engineering disciplines to quickly formulate and refine effective sourcing and hiring strategies
- Learn enough technical information from hiring teams to document and perform light technical phone screens of early candidates
- Constantly display a customer-centric mindset to support the hiring needs of engineering teams
- Consistently demonstrate strong communication skills to positively represent the organization externally, and to keep work moving along swiftly and respectfully internally
- Engage at a personal level with candidates to help them get acquainted with our company and our home cities
- Convey passion and energy for our company mission - this should be easy!
- Be willing to adapt and fill the gaps, to be a team player as the team grows and evolves
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years in full life-cycle technical recruiting (sourcing, screening, and closing candidates)
- Robotics (Perception, Computer Vision, Machine Learning) recruiting experience preferred
- In-house experience working with technical hiring managers in a metrics driven environment
- Experience building a career brand/creating awareness
- A progressive career trajectory and a professional, team-first mentality
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup