Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
Cloud Platform Engineers at Argo AI design and implement the cloud infrastructure to support systems of massive scale. Efficiently working with large data at scale is a key piece of the Argo vision for approaching self driving and is critical to the company’s success. We seek experienced engineers that can scale infrastructure using automation for Argo AI’s various compute platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement a variety of systems to facilitate the development of self-driving vehicles
- Contribute to self-driving vehicle log ingest/processing, simulation, and related applications to enable fully autonomous vehicles
- Support other teams by attending standups, supporting design review, and providing infrastructure to those teams
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Strong cross-team communication skills
- Software Engineering fundamentals
- Automating the configuration and scaling applications in AWS, Google Cloud, and/or Azure
- Cloud Networking and Security
- Experience configuring and using Docker, DC/OS, and Kubernetes in development and production environments
- Jenkins and CI concepts
- Terraform and/or Cloud formation
- Ubuntu Linux
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Wants to build infrastructure as code, with an attitude to automate everything and only does something manually once
- A preference for the command-line over UI
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup