Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
We are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
The Test Engineering team is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing tests on system level components. Autonomy team members evaluate system functionality in a real world environment. They are at the leading edge of development, working closely with discipline engineers to develop test plans that adequately evaluate system components against requirements. They work with software, hardware and tools development engineers to develop appropriate means to perform testing, including specific test software, hardware, interfaces and instrumentation. They are responsible for coordinating all required resources for test execution and ensuring tests are executed in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
What you’ll do:
- Planning, coordinating, supervising and executing tests of complex systems, with an emphasis on safe, effective and efficient testing
- Developing SW tools and scripts to aid in test execution and reporting
- Working with development teams to plan for new features, set-up and deliver regression testing and execute tests to ensure feature completeness
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Experience in a relevant technical area
- Software language skills including C++, Python; Windows and Linux OS, MatLab
- Experience working in a testing environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to span a large and varied workforce
- Proven self-starter mindset and the ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Prefer experience developing and/or testing SW for autonomous systems
- Prefer experience with bug tracking system (Jira or equivalent)
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- High-quality individual and family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation packages
- Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Free onsite or adjacent parking
- Commuter reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
Argo AI is a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup