WHO WE ARE
We’re ArenaNet, a studio making online worlds infused with innovation, hand-crafted excellence, and creative passion. Our passion is broadly shared; gamers made Guild Wars 2 the fastest selling MMO game in the West with more than 3 million copies sold in its first 9 months, and players and press have consistently called it one of the best MMOs of all time.
Our studio is built on foundations of excellence with a focus on community. We constantly innovate, unlocking the true potential of online role-playing with game-changing titles like Guild Wars 2 and beyond. The status quo isn’t good enough for our dedicated worldwide community of players which is why we question the de facto industry conventions and demand more from ourselves as developers.
ArenaNet’s production team takes pride in helping a broad spectrum of teams achieve their highest ambitions. We’re looking for a Production Admin to work with our development leaders, to help coordinate their cross-team initiatives.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a producer or coordinator from the games, film, or animation industry with 2-3 years experience. You understand a bit about scheduling, how to make a great PowerPoint deck, and make and read a budget.
You are comfortable with the complexities of working with multiple creatives in different disciplines and you genuinely enjoy helping people. This role leans more to administration than game development, but you should be excited about working in both areas as required.
- The role specifically will be helping development leads coordinate projects and initiatives for the studio.
- Administration tasks will include coordinating team meeting schedules and assisting with the structure, agenda and follow up.
- Responsibilities include taking notes for distribution to teams, and following up with issues as directed.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Ideal candidates should have a consistently positive attitude and be comfortable with technology, gaming and MMO’s in general. Do you love games? Even better.
- There will be a significant amount of coordination required with internal teams and stakeholders in order to complete various assignments. Good communication skills and sound judgement are a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to support development leadership in a number of broad and compelling initiatives, work in a dynamic, challenging and genuinely caring environment.
This is a full-time role, on-site at our studio in Bellevue, Washington. A casual, friendly work environment, comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and more are all part of what makes ArenaNet a great place to work.
ArenaNet is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ArenaNet LLC participates in E-Verify.