WHO WE ARE
We’re ArenaNet—we’ve created a studio that builds online worlds infused with innovation, hand-crafted excellence, and creative passion. We're not the only ones who share this passion; gamers made Guild Wars 2 the fastest selling MMO in the West with more than 3 million copies sold in its first 9 months, and players and press have consistently called it one of the best games of all time.
ArenaNet’s production team takes pride in guiding teams of artist and other developers to the highest-quality solutions possible. We’re looking for a Producer who is passionate about working with artists from all backgrounds and creating and shipping world class entertainment.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re an experienced producer with a strong background of working with artists. You understand the human and technical requirements of making great products in a fun, dynamic, modern game development studio. You have a deep understanding of what artists need from their environment, toolset, and producer to create immersive worlds and triple A games.
We’d like to hear from you if:
- You have previous experience working with an art team using modern production practices.
- You have an understanding of pipeline and workflow issues in a creative environment.
- You can vary your approach to problem solving and scheduling within the context of a team’s culture.
- You are empathetic to the challenges your colleagues face and can produce product results while respecting the people doing the work.
- You know how to communicate in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- You have previously worked with external partners and vendors.
- You have an educational background or degree in Art, Animation, Computer Graphics, or a related field.
- Work with the Art Director and art leads to plan, organize, and structure the work of the art team.
- Manage the art production process with the Development Director and project producers.
- Contribute to maintaining a collaborative and highly creative team culture.
- Identify and solve workflow and production issues. Manage art production pipelines with an eye towards continual improvement.
- Partner with Art Director and discipline leads to fill open positions and staff teams.
- Show genuine empathy in helping people deal with complex and dynamic issues. Be comfortable dealing with ambiguity in problem solving and goal setting.
- Create and maintain clear and reasonable schedules for the art team.
- Work to anticipate project risks.
JOIN OUR TEAM
This is a full-time, on-site position at our studio in Bellevue, Washington. A casual, friendly work environment, comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and more are all part of what makes ArenaNet a great place to work.
ArenaNet is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ArenaNet LLC participates in E-Verify.