We’re ArenaNet. We make the games we want to play a reality, and infuse them with innovation, hand-crafted detail, and creative passion. As developer and publisher of the award-winning Guild Wars game series, we’re proud to share our passion for the online worlds we’ve created with over 11 million players worldwide.
ArenaNet’s production team takes pride in guiding teams of engineers and other developers to the highest-quality solutions possible. We’re looking for a technical producer who is passionate about clearing a trail for engineers and technical product owners to do their best work and meet the needs of ArenaNet's development teams.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a senior producer with a strong technical bent. You enjoy ferreting out difficulties that internal customers are having and gathering information from stakeholders to help prioritize solutions. You understand how to find the root of a problem, build consensus on a solution both within and outside of meeting rooms, and how to shepherd features from inception through completion.
We’d like to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of production experience shipping AAA quality game technology projects on multiple platforms
- You have a BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You have experience leading the full production cycle of engine and tools technology
- You have a working familiarity with modern game engines such as Unity, CryEngine, Unreal, etc
- You have a consistent track record of meticulously building schedules and prioritizing feature work with engineers, product owners, and internal clients
- You’re accustomed to driving development progress forward through conversations with engineering teams and their internal developer customers
- You are adept at varying your approach or adapting your process to the problem at hand within the context of the team’s culture
- You are empathetic to the challenges your colleagues face and can produce product results while respecting the people doing the work
- Assist technical leadership with prioritizing and driving the completion of groundbreaking technologies to meet competing needs of diverse internal customers
- Provide schedules and progress updates regarding technical project integration points, and raise risks to dependent teams
- Facilitate communication between engineering teams and internal customers
- Develop and refine processes to predictably deliver engine and tools technology to teams
- Raise the production team bar by integrating your diverse experience and leading industry methodologies into ArenaNet’s production philosophies
JOIN OUR TEAM
This is a full time on-site position at our studio in Bellevue, Washington. A casual, friendly work environment, comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and more are all part of what makes ArenaNet a great place to work.
ArenaNet is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ArenaNet LLC participates in E-Verify.