We’re ArenaNet. We make the games we want to play a reality, and infuse them with innovation, hand-crafted detail, and creative passion.
As developer and publisher of the award-winning Guild Wars game series, we’re proud to share our passion for the online worlds we’ve created with over 11 million players worldwide.
ArenaNet is currently seeking a talented, highly-motivated, passionate, and experienced HR Generalist with an emphasis in training coordination to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to work within a highly successful, energized, growing studio with incredible positive momentum. This role is not for the wallflower HR professional. We want a creative HR professional who can juggle multiple priorities and personalities with a sense of purpose and is committed to a high bar of quality.
What you’ll do for us:
- As an HR Generalist you will help our team perform a variety of HR functions including On-Boarding, Employee Relations, Benefits, LOAs, HRIS Admin, Manager Partnerships, Coaching and Exit Interviews, to name a few.
- In addition to your work as a Generalist, this position will also have the responsibly to coordinate our training initiatives through ArenaNet University. As we continue to grow, we are implementing several new training and development initiatives and we need someone to help manage ANet U.
- You will work with our Leadership Team to develop curriculum for ANet U and will manage partnerships and engagement with external training consultants.
- This is a new position for ArenaNet and you will join a team of two other HR professionals as well as several others team members under the HR umbrella (Recruiting, Admin, Facilities).
Do these characteristics describe you?
- Personal, ethical character that is effective, credible and genuine.
- Proven ability to effectively influence, build trust, communicate and connect with all employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate complete confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups.
- Strong business acumen that is people focused.
- Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt to change and new direction.
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable speaking in front of small and large groups
- Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including benefit and compensation practices, organization diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management and federal & state employment laws.
- Bonus point for being a gamer.
Your experience should include:
- 7+ years of HR Generalist experience working in a creative/tech environment and performing a variety of HR functions.
- 3+ years of experience involved in leading training classes and coordinating training programs.
This is a full time, on-site position at our studio in Bellevue, Washington. A casual, friendly work environment, comprehensive benefits package, a competitive salary, and more are all part of what makes ArenaNet a great place to work.
ArenaNet is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ArenaNet LLC participates in E-Verify.