Ardent is a software development firm, focused on high-value/ high-technology solutions for government projects and invites you to join our dynamic organization. Ardent offers competitive salaries, matching 401K, Liberal PTO and paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and a host of other benefits, creating a rewarding and fast-paced work environment.
Ardent is seeking a Data Analyst to join our team.
This is a remote employment opportunity.
This position is for a junior to mid-level Data Analyst to join Ardent’s Data Science & Analytics practice, working on a contract for a the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). You will be helping CISA share data and intelligence with the private sector to protect the private and public sector from cybersecurity attacks.
- Direct contract support to CISA and our partner firms
- Data Warehouse Analyst: Design, implement and support data warehousing. Implement business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies. Define user interfaces and functional specifications.
- Researcher: Perform research according to the client needs. This includes not only detailed technical analyses but also synthesizing prior work, online information sources, and discussions with subject matter experts or other persons of interest.
- BS in computer science, MIS, engineering, sciences, operations research, data science, statistics, applied math; or Master’s in similar or MBA
- We are open to work experience or certifications or proven quantitative analysis skills (Github profile) in lieu of STEM degree
- Data visualization tools: Tableau, Power BI
- Coding: Python, R
- Able to receive pass CISA Suitability screening
- Can summarize and describe technical concepts to audiences of different levels of technical background.
- Recent experience in military, government cybersecurity operations, or Intelligence Community a plus
- Strong software development and coding ability (front end, databases, ETL) a plus
- Self-starter who takes the initiative; creative problem-solver; likes business challenges, change, and learning new skills
Due to the nature of the work we support, all candidates in consideration for this role must be U.S. Citizens willing to undergo the government issued background investigation process.
In compliance with Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, able to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status no later than December 8, 2021 or qualify for a reasonable accommodation. Fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks post final vaccination.
Ardent is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.