We are seeking a Service Desk Tier III Support Engineer to support our Federal Client. An ideal candidate is passionate about technology, learning new things, and applying technology to solve our Nation’s most critical challenges. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and to grow with a company that rewards hard work.
This position is located in Washington, DC or Tulsa, OK (Possibility of 100% remote for the right candidate in an approved geographical location)
US Citizenship is required to be considered for this opportunity.
Must haves in order to be considered:
- Experience working in a service desk capacity
- Experience with the ServiceNow platform
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working with Identity Management and Dynamic Authorization Solutions
- Experience with Radiant Logic
- Experience with SailPoint
- Experience with Axiomatics
- The Candidate shall provide operations and maintenance support for IT systems and applications.
- The Candidate shall be able to create an O&M plan for managing operations IT systems and services.
- The Candidate shall evaluate the state of systems and provide and implement improvements for system operations and stability.
- The Candidate shall provide system engineering and Tier 3 help desk support to ensure ongoing integrity, performance, uptime and availability of each service/application.
- The Candidate shall monitor all current and future systems and applications for our client and provide corrective and preventive maintenance on all technical components including security vulnerability, change and patch management, and emergency fixes.
- The Candidate shall provide root cause analysis for production issues and document the steps taken to fix the problem using approved templates.
- The Candidate shall address vulnerabilities identified in security scans and patch/maintain application and software
- The Candidate shall support and evaluate new patches and upgrades to IT systems, applications and services.
- The Candidate shall resolve customer issues including
- Tracking of overdue work items, approvals, certifications, and outstanding actions.
- Issue identification and resolution.
- The Candidate shall support outages by serving as first line of support. Join troubleshooting bridges when need arises to provide support and track actions needed from federal management.
- The Candidate shall escalate issues to the data center, enterprise operation center, and/or partner teams that are currently affecting operations.
- The Candidate shall document and maintain daily procedures into SOPs and make them easily accessible for use.