ArdentMC is a rapidly growing GSA-Certified HUBZone Small Business winning contracts with: The Department of Homeland Security (US Citizenship and Immigration Services), U.S. Geological Survey, Secret Service, Social Security Administration, and others. Get a chance to communicate the amazing technology behind some of the most talked about topics in our Nation’s capital.
We are currently looking to add a Social Media Specialist to our team. The ideal candidate would have a background in social and digital media landscape and a deep understanding of social media platforms including: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is outgoing and willing to dive into our current platforms and increase visibility and traffic. The candidate will work part time on the day-to-day social media content creation and communications outreach.
- Produce blog posts for upload
- Monitor social media sites and produce content (via interviews with leadership, directors, business development teams)
- Be proactive in seeking out our firm’s current affairs and industry current affairs to produce up to date content
- Work directly with Recruiting Department to post latest job openings/requisitions
- Work toward website and social media optimization with potential website redesign/messaging
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Students working toward a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations, Information Technology or a similar field (or recent college graduate)
- At least two years of undergraduate courses completed
- Solid understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and provide statistics regarding increased web traffic through our social media presence