ArdentMC is looking for a Solutions Architect to help accelerate our growing Federal and non-federal portfolio. As a Solutions Architect, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services (e.g., Amazon Lambda, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, and Amazon CloudFront).
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects; defining implementation architectures, responding to RFPs, developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform; and being a subject matter expert on security as it relates to customer applications and services.
As a Solutions Architect on our team, you will provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership while working with the business development team. You will lead efforts to capture and share best-practice knowledge with the AWS solution architect community.
• Minimum of 5-8 years enterprise IT application experience that includes at least 2 years of hands-on software development, DevOps engineering, or systems architecture.
• Experience years design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/MIS, Math or related field or equivalent experience
• Must be meet site access citizenship requirements to conduct business on-site at partner/client offices
• Intermediate/advanced knowledge of AWS services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals
• Prior experience in a technical role within a sales organization
• Understanding of application, server, and network security (NIST 800-53, NIST-800-171, FedRAMP, DoD CC SRG)
• Experience working for or working with consulting companies
• Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle
• Knowledge/experience with geo-spatial and mapping technologies a plus