🌎 Who is ARCx?
Our mission is to build the first on-chain reputation protocol, allowing users to unlock benefits through their on-chain behaviour in the world of decentralised finance. We achieve this through processing and scoring large amounts of data and then uploading it to a user's Passport (a non-transferrable NFT). Find out more about us on arcx.money.
With much of the technical infrastructure built out over the last 9 months, we are now focusing on designing a world-class consumer product experience. This is where you come in!
You'll undoubtedly be wearing many hats while working alongside incredibly talented and driven individuals, fully remotely 🌏. We've raised over $8m till date from some of the industry's top investors and are a team of 6 full time members and another 6 contractors/contributors/part-timers.
🎨 What you'll be doing
- Own the end-to-end product design process, including design research through to wire-framing and detailed designs
- Drive our design culture by providing design guidance, setting up best practice approaches and sharing research insights with the team
- Translate user needs, business requirements and technical capabilities into product solutions by developing flows and coming up with new ideas
- Communicate your thoughts with design artefacts like user journeys, storyboards, wireframes, user flows, prototypes, etc.
- Craft an intuitive, elegant and feasible responsive web experience
🚀 What you'll bring to the team
- 3-5 years of experience in product design, and are fluent in design strategy, user research, and user experience / user interface design
- You worked in a fast-paced environment as part of a cross-functional team that applied agile methodologies. You have a passion for well-crafted products.
- You are fluent in Figma (our design tool of choice) and aren't afraid to pick up new tools when required.
- You have worked on live, customer facing web based products. You appreciate the strategic nature of product design, including prioritisation, scope and alignment with business objectives.
- Bonus points if you have designed products in cryptocurrency, DeFi or FinTech
🌞 What are our values
Culture is extremely important to us and not just in a corporate-speak way. These are the things we pride ourselves on as a team:
- We love what we do and don't view this as another job, rather an extension of their life's work 🤗
- We are extremely good at what we do through demonstrated past experience and execution ability 🚀
- We care about the people around us and want to spend time developing and maintaining good relationships all around 😇