Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks an IT Service Desk Admin to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally. In fact, we were named a 2021Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work(bizjournals.com), and most recently were certified as a 2021Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada).
Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance over the phone, chat, in person or the self-service portal.
- The End User Service Administrator provides daily technical support to AWN employees. This includes providing access, troubleshooting end user issues, repairing, replacing and installing of end point equipment, applications, and other systems.
- Respond to AWN employees' requests and incidents in a timely manner.
- Assist with onboarding of all employees to IT systems; providing support as needed.
- Setup, image and support all of the corporate laptops and user issued devices. Ship equipment and control service desk inventory and IT consumables.
- Develop, review, and publish internal and external KBAs, technical training material and other service desk documentation.
- Participate in developing service desk processes, procedures, and other continuous improvement initiatives.
- Participate and assist in projects related to the service desk and infrastructure. Participate and provide input to other IT projects as needed
- Provide hands-on support to local network resources and equipment as needed.
- Perform other service desk tasks and assigned work as needed.
- Control the IT inventory.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of troubleshooting user endpoint devices, including macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux
- Knowledge of troubleshooting both wired and wireless networking from an endpoint perspective
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deal pleasantly and tactfully with users to troubleshoot technical issues
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
TRAINING ROLE OBJECTIVE:
- Attend trainings, seminars or webinars relevant to job role to enhance current knowledge base and skill set in order to improve job performance and efficiency. Attend at least one event in a year and should not impact job/project deliverables.
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.