Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Senior GRC Analyst - Security and Privacy to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally. In fact, we were named a 2022 and 2021 Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2021 and 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com), and were certified in successive years as a 2022 and 2021 Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada). What’s more, we were recently named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd most innovative security company.
Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
- The Senior Governance, Risk, & Compliance Analyst works with cross-functional stakeholders to identify/manage the security & privacy risks and establish governance and compliance processes across our organization.
- Plan, execute, and report on various types of Security/Privacy GRC reviews, including post-remediation validations
- Conduct ongoing Security/Privacy risk assessments and assist in developing and executing a dynamic risk assurance plan to address high-risk areas (both internal and vendor)
- Lead improvements and design of innovative industry-wide Security/Privacy GRC processes across the Organization
- Lead Security/Privacy GRC related change management initiatives within the Team and across the Organization
- Support management in handling complex issues with internal auditors and/or external auditors/regulators
- Craft and communicate effective data-driven reporting and updates to influence decisions and outcomes internally
- Maintain tight coordination with cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with business partners and application owners to create Vendor Profiles for each vendor
- Setup and maintain an accurate list of third & fourth party vendors in GRC portal
- Review vendor audit reports and conduct security/privacy assessments to identify issues and residual risk
- Maintain Vendor Security/Privacy Risk Management Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform continuous (security) monitoring of Arctic Wolf’s third-party portfolio
- Create, organize, and maintain reporting/metrics within GRC portal
- Effectively communicate security/privacy risk(s) to both technical and non-technical teams
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of industry accepted enterprise risk management frameworks
- Effective project management skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical capacity and experience adding structure in a complex, ambiguous environment
- Strong cross-group collaboration and team player, dealing with complex problems, resolving conflicts, and experience influencing cross-functionally, and with executive-level audiences
- Ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through both analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to analyze fragmented inputs (critical thinking), synthesize key attributes and recommend/deliver effective, balanced recommendations and outcomes
- Working understanding of security, privacy, regulatory requirements that may impact the tech industry
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience
- 3 + years of experience in Security/Privacy GRC, including exposure to management consulting, technology industry, financial services, and/or project management
- Master’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- CISA, CTPRP, CRISC, CIPP or equivalent certification preferred
- 5 + years directly related experience
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Flexible PTO, Volunteer Time Off, and Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We review all applications and may yet consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org