Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks a Customer Marketing Specialist to join our Pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices around the world participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
The Customer Marketing Specialist will work cross functionally with our Customer Success and Demand Generation teams to design and deliver programs that support Arctic Wolf’s customer engagement, retention, and growth strategy.
Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota office
- Develop customer lifecycle campaign program in partnership with the Demand Center, Campaigns Team, and Customer Success leadership to drive measurable growth in key areas of customer growth
- Support customer upsell event strategy, including in-person and virtual customer events.
- Segment customer audiences and target customers for upsell and cross-sell opportunities via digital, advertising, email, social and direct mail campaigns
- Partner with Field and Channel marketing teams to create on-brand customer experiences that showcase Arctic Wolf solutions
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, including customer-facing experience.
- Proven experience communicating effectively across diverse teams in multiple departments, time zones, and functions with individual priorities.
- Self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, asking questions, tracking down answers, and leading projects with minimal direction.
- Proven experience planning, executing, and managing logistics for live and virtual events.
- Strong relationship-building skills with attention to detail.
- Exceptional writing, storytelling and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree with a Marketing focus.
- SaaS, B2B and cybersecurity marketing experience are a plus.
- Experience with audience segmentation and creating strategic, account-based, measurable marketing plans
- Experience with Marketo, GainSight, and Salesforce are preferred.
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position.
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.