Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks a Demand Generation Manager, Solutions to join our Pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices around the world participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
The Demand Generation Manager, Solutions will be responsible for the strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive top-of-funnel pipeline development for Arctic Wolf solutions including Managed Awareness and Managed Risk. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue.
Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota office
- Designs, plans, manages, and optimizes integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate top-of-funnel pipeline
- Collaborates with the Demand Center and Field Marketing to ensure a cohesive creation, execution, and testing/optimization strategy exists to increase engagement
- Collaborates with the digital team on acquisition and engagement demand programs, and ensures final tactic selection is appropriate for program design
- Partners with Channel Marketing, MSP & Alliances teams to identify alignment opportunities with ongoing campaigns
- Plans the best mix of integrated inbound and outbound tactics, including offline and digital campaigns, to target Arctic Wolf’s ICP within key vertical markets
- Engages proactively with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of top-of-funnel marketing campaigns
- Identifies and creates a testing approach for demand marketing program pilots
- Works with marketing leadership to develop a demand marketing program strategy that supports demand pipeline and revenue impact for key solutions
- Monitors and reports on campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs
- In partnership with email and digital teams, creates impactful nurture and re-engagement programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Collaborates with the Demand Center and Product Marketing teams to influence production of relevant assets supporting Arctic Wolf solutions
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS, cybersecurity, identity verification, or other enterprise technologies
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, ABM methodology, direct mail, SEM, and paid digital
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Experience with Marketo (or similar marketing automation platform), SFDC, Wrike, Tableau, Google Analytics, and Sendoso preferred
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position.
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.