Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is seeking a Project Manager to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally.
In fact, we were named a 2021 Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com), and most recently were certified as a 2021 Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada).
Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
As a Project Manager within Customer Success you will work closely with both customers and our Security Services team to help drive implementations of the AWN CyberSOC service. You are creative and a self-starter – always looking for ways to improve processes and create a better customer experience. Responsibilities include monitoring workflow amongst the team, and ensure project delivery and quality standards are met.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Create and maintain project plans, track customer requirements and translate customer requests into project deliverables
- Assist Professional Services Engineers to manage technical project milestones for implementing Arctic Wolf services from close of sale through customer validated installation of service
- Work closely with our sales team to gather and document customer expectations and requirements to ensure successful deployments
- Be an advocate for positive change and improvement within the organization by identifying and communicating the compelling needs for change/improvement
- Facilitate and/or conduct meetings with clients to ensure project milestones are being hit
- Ensure quality standards and metrics are being consistently applied in the implementation of projects
- Weekly status updates for implementation Projects in progress
- Perform other projects and responsibilities, as assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree, or combination of education and relevant experience
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology-based service organization desired
- Aptitude for technology knowledge, spreadsheet and Salesforce utilization; previous experience with project management tools
- Fanatical devotion to customer service, business quality, and data security
- The ideal candidate thinks out-of-the-box and energizes others with passion, quality and commitment.
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication skills
- This position is based in our Eden Prairie, MN office and will require team members work from our corporate office
- Must have the ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Some travel may be required, valid passport required
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.