Senior Manager, Recruiting Operations
The Senior Manager, Recruiting Operations will be responsible for providing leadership support to the Talent Acquisition team, in areas such as enabling recruiting service delivery, measuring goals, ensuring compliance and building operational excellence.
- Understand market conditions, trends, and business growth targets to continually revisit the recruiting process to create efficiencies.
- Understand the customer business goals, specifically recruiting targets and connect brand/company platforms and recruiting programs as part of the overall strategy.
- Identify, build, maintain and manage relationships with recruiting product vendors, agencies, and third-party suppliers.
- Assist the recruiting team with the development and deployment of new recruiting products/technologies and strategies.
- Stay up to date with recruitment best practices, understanding developments in recruitment technology, and apply that knowledge to continually iterate processes for operational efficiency.
- Work with Director of Recruiting to improve quality of hire, support ATS/CRM improvements, adapt and integrate new tools, drive recruiting's commitment to data integrity and consistency.
- Strategize recruiting volume forecasting and headcount planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a corporate recruiting function as a manager
- Experience with Workday ATS strongly preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Proficiency working with Tableau
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes, and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org