Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
As a Systems Administrator within Customer Success you will work closely with the Security Services team to help drive implementations of the Arctic Wolf Managed Detection and Managed Risk services. You are creative and a self-starter – always looking for ways to improve processes and create a better customer experience.
- Lead and execute the technical implementation of projects to ensure successful deployment and adoption of Arctic Wolf solutions by customers
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal teams such as Security Services, Product Management and Customer Success to solve technical problems and propose new feature development
- Primary technical resource for customers and partners during the Onboarding Process, including technical troubleshooting
- Engage with multiple constituents at the customer organization – Business and IT
- Perform complex needs assessments of customer and/or partners
- Be an advocate for positive change and improvement within the organization by identifying and communicating the compelling needs for change/improvement
- Facilitate and/or conduct meetings with clients to ensure Project Milestones are being hit
- Ensure quality standards and metrics are being consistently applied in the implementation of projects
- Weekly status updates for implementation Projects in progress
- Perform other projects and responsibilities, as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or combination of education and relevant experience
- CCNA certification or equivalent with history of networking and routing experience
- Aptitude and desire for technical learning and growth
- Strong experience in customer facing implementation roles – customer advocate
- The ability to multi-task: researching product capabilities, and balancing priorities for multiple projects and customers on a daily basis.
- A broad understanding of current IT infrastructure practices
- Experience with Network Configuration and Security, Windows/Linux, Active Directory, and Virtualization troubleshooting and configuration
- Strong background and hands-on experience with at least 2 or more of the following: networking technologies (FW, switch etc): Cisco, Juniper, Check Point, Palo Alto or Fortinet
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology-based service organization
- With current and in-depth experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Small to medium sized business environment networking practices
- Endpoint deployment and management (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Microsoft Active Directory (Group Policy, Server Administration, etc)
- Virtualization technologies
- Firewall technologies
- Cloud Platforms – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Fanatical devotion to customer service, business quality, and data security
- Assist with developing processes and managing projects in a technology-based service organization
- The ideal candidate thinks out-of-the-box and energizes others with passion, quality and commitment.
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication skills
- The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
- This position is based in our Tampa, Florida office and will normally require team members work from our corporate office
Nice to have Skills and Experience:
- Linux CLI
- Python, Powershell / General scripting experience
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.