Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Technical Recruiter, to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally.
About the Role:
As a Technical Recruiter, your primary objective is to support and differentiate the hiring process within this rapidly scaling cybersecurity organization.
In this role, you will collaborate with hiring managers and leaders in Germany across the Security Services and R&D organizations on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also have a proven ability to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referral campaigns.
Our ideal Technical Recruiter holds work experience in sourcing, screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates, with a particular focus in corporate recruitment. Experience with technical recruitment is a must and cybersecurity experience is a huge plus.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong and diverse candidate pipeline.
- Support and implement overall recruiting strategy within the Security Services and R&D department primarily in Germany but also the UK
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth, productive hiring process
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Document job requirements/processes
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, social media networks, and other identified sources
- Source and screen candidate resumes and proactively manage the candidate pipeline
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods while enhancing the candidate experience
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years as a full life cycle Recruiter in technical recruitment
- Spoken and written fluency in both German and English
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Strong sense of ethics and the ability to handle sensitive or private information with tact and discretion
- Experience in recruiting (either in-house or staffing agency) within the cyber security industry, a big plus
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AW’s Information Security policies, standards, processes, and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of AW business information assets.
- Must pass a criminal background check and an employment verification as a condition of employment
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits package
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.