Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for NorthAmerica in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally. In fact, we were named a 2021 Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com), and most recently were certified as a 2021 Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada).
Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
- Qualify, coordinate, and document customer reference requests from the acquisition sales team with an exceptional standard of urgency and confidentiality
- Exercise a high degree of care in ensuring all reference candidates are in good health and compatible with customer prospects to both improve our win rates and delight our customer base
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, and Operations to identify opportunities for improvements to the efficiency and delivery of the reference request, approval, coordination, and documentation processes
- Assist in the development and maintenance of dashboards, reporting, and other analytics related to customer reference history and account eligibility
- 2+ years experience in sales, customer success, or a similar account management role
- Prior experience with SalesForce.com preferred
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player with a strong desire for career advancement
- Process & quality focused with high attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with Arctic Wolf Network's Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Arctic Wolf business information.
- Each successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check and an employment verification as a condition of employment.
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.