Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for an Account Representative to join our pack. This role will be primarily based out of our office in Eden Prairie, MN.
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally. In fact, we were named a 2022 and 2021 Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2021 and 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com), and were certified in successive years as a 2022 and 2021 Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada). What’s more, we were recently named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd most innovative security company.
Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
- Identifying net new prospects in assigned territory in the Commercial space
- Educating prospective customers on the value of our service
- Partnering with channel partners in your assigned region to drive revenue growth
- Demonstrating consultative sales approach by creating value-based partnerships
- Utilizing technical aptitude, understanding IT/Security industry
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Consistently achieving quota
- Building rapport with prospective customers, partners (internal and external) and moving the sales process forward
- Working diligently with your team members to share feedback and best practices
- Working with a variety of sales cycles ranging from days to months in length
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Passport
- 2-5 years direct or channel sales experience with strong prospecting ability
- Experience selling SaaS, Security, Services in technology preferred
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated and driven for outstanding results with focus on quality and the customer
- Commitment to your personal work product, sales development, and career
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong oral, written and social media communication skills
- Excellent creative, multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to work with a variety of internal groups
- Solid technical aptitude & business acumen
- Curious, positive and aggressive attitude
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.