Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Software Developer join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, the leader in security operations, is a fast-growing company in an exciting and fast-growing industry—Cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf ranks #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are considered among the 2020 Best Places to Work by bizjournals.com.
At Arctic Wolf, we believe in corporate responsibility. Our offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities, and we earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for a talented Infrastructure Software Developer to help us revolutionize the way that network security is delivered to businesses. Our hardworking team is passionate about building a cloud-based solution that will solve the real world security problems that IT professionals face.
- Work with team members to deliver customer-facing and internal services
- Participate in the full software development life cycle
- Build well-designed, testable, efficient, secure code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
What you will have achieved within a year:
- Created frameworks and tooling to automate deployment, provisioning, and orchestration of various systems and components (infrastructure-as-code)
- Created reusable libraries to solve various communication scenarios across systems
- Created deployment and monitoring tools
- Deployed environments that allow for highly parallelized system testing
- Prototyped different technologies
- Acquired knowledge and experience in the Network Security arena
- Delivered cloud solution
- Golang, AWS Cloud Services, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Packer, GitHub
Required Skills and Experience:
- Enjoys solving technical challenges
- 2+ years of continuous experience in a similar role
- Excited by the opportunity to learn
- Loves coding
- Experience with object oriented languages
- Believes in testing
- Works well within a highly collaborative and functional team
- Experience developing performance, load, and stress tests
- Experience developing tools, frameworks, and systems to support testing and benchmarking
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.